I’m extremely happy to announce that Vendavo has been included by Constellation Research on its prestigious Constellation ShortList™ for Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Price Optimization Solutions for Q1 2021.
The Vendavo team and our customers collaboratively put a huge amount of energy and focus into innovating new solutions to pricing optimization and pricing guidance challenges. When we’re recognized by the market and leading analysts for those efforts, it’s a gratifying return on that investment.
Constellation Research is a technology research and advisory firm based in Silicon Valley that provides strategic guidance to companies out to “transform their businesses through the early adoption of exponential technologies.” Its analysts are business practitioners themselves, so they’re able to offer pragmatic advice to CXOs and other leaders driving business transformation within their organizations.
As Constellation puts it, their clients “include boards of directors, C-suite executives, line-of-business leaders, and IT visionaries who are not afraid to challenge the status quo.” We’ve found that companies who have seen the most success in overcoming the multiple challenges faced by global markets this past year are cut from that very same cloth. And we’re glad to have been able to help them in that success.
So it’s our pleasure to salute the Vendavo team and Vendavo customers who have worked together to deliver exceptional solutions, and have truly earned this recognition.
What criteria were used in qualifying provider products for the Price Optimization Solutions ShortList?
- Support multiple pricing models
- Enable complex promotion rules
- Manage price lists Prescribe pricing segmentation
- Facilitate markdown scenarios
- Deliver dynamic pricing
- Provide advanced analytics
- Create pricing optimization models
- Collect competitive insights
- Apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to identify, learn and predict new models
- Integration with CPQ and order orchestration systems
- Ease of use, user interface
- Deal optimization/profitability modeling capabilities
- Integration into CRM systems
- Broad geographical reach for multilanguage/currency support
- Workflow management
- Guided selling
- Sales accessibility
- Analytics and role-based reporting
- Post-sales support and community