Last updated: April 20, 2018.
- What is a Cookie?
- What types cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies described below on our Sites. We also may use web logs, pixel tags, or web beacons, which are pieces of code that may be used to read and place cookies on a web browser, to collect information about how you interact with websites.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored site preferences and slow site performance.
- Flash Cookies: Vendavo may use “Local Shared Objects,” such as Flash cookies, and local storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display Vendavo advertising on others’ websites based upon your web browsing activity may also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- Embedded URLs: Vendavo may use embedded URLs to allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the electronic channels, but are not associated with personal information and are not used beyond the session.
- Embedded Pixels and Similar Technologies: On the electronic channels, Vendavo and its service providers may use embedded pixel technologies for the purposes of identifying unique user visits (as opposed to aggregate hits) and for advertising purposes. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in e-mails and our online display advertising to provide information on when the e-mail or ad was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s e-mail address. The pixel technology used on our channels enable the synchronization of internal unique identifiers between Vendavo and our third-party partners to facilitate interest-based advertising.
- Targeted Display Advertising
- Targeted Marketing by Vendavo
- How do I choose whether to receive cookies or not?
You can make choices about receiving cookies by adjusting your browser settings which will allow you to delete and/or disable website cookies. You may change your browser settings to notify you each time a website wants to place a cookie on your device. This lets you choose whether to accept or decline cookies from that website. Each browser will have its own way of giving you this option (for example, depending on whether you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other browser), so please consult your browser’s “help” menu for further details.If you choose to disable cookies, you may find the website does not work in the same way. You may find that disabling or rejecting cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of the sites.
Some cookies are necessary to record and respect the choices you have made in regard to not being contacted or to not have other types of cookies added to your device. If you delete cookies from your computer, the cookie used to recognize your choice will also be deleted requiring you to make your preference selection again. Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, is available at allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Changes to Our Cookie Statement
- Contact Us
If you would like to contact us regarding our cookie statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
 As used herein, the terms “Vendavo” or “We” refer to Vendavo, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Vendavo entity responsible for the processing of your information will depend on how you interact with our Sites, and where in the world you are located. The terms “Vendavo” and “we” used in this policy refer to the relevant Vendavo entity, which may include Vendavo UK Limited, Vendavo CZ s.r.o., Vendavo Ventures, Inc., and Vendavo, Inc.