Pricing and Selling Solutions for Building Products
Changing market conditions, supply chain disruptions, and raw materials price volatility demand business agility. Digitize and modernize your pricing and selling processes with Vendavo.
We’ll help you grow profits and revenue so you can keep building and distributing the products that form the foundation of our communities.
Building Products Distributor Delivers Accurate Pricing at a National Scale
ABC Supply, a large wholesale distributor of roofing supplies and building products, leverages Vendavo’s pricing solutions to deliver accurate, competitive, and consistent pricing to contractors across America.
Built for Building Products Complexity
At Vendavo, we’re fixated on understanding the nuances of the building products sector so we can build the strongest possible pricing and selling solutions. We’ve served manufacturers and distributors for more than 20 years and we’ve engrained that knowledge and experience into our products and process.
With Vendavo, you’ll unify your pricing processes, quote faster, analyze your pricing data better, and drive higher margins despite any disruption or changing market conditions.
of construction material suppliers expect to be selling their inventory online in the future
of executives plan to increase their investment in innovation and R&D
of customers said omnichannel convenience was one of the top 3 improvements distributors should make
Leading Solutions for Common Industry Challenges
- Lack of innovative pricing models
- Increasing margin pressure
- Limited pricing leverage
- Deal prices vary widely due to lack of timely insights
- Managing pricing across complex contractual arrangements is cumbersome
- Flat to declining housing starts
- Changing customer preferences
- Increasing competitive price pressure
- Limited digital commerce capabilities
- Increasing transparency, price pressure, and commoditization
Vendavo SolutionsLearn More
- Increasing environmental regulatory costs
- Limited use of data insights for business optimization
- Inadequate application of artificial intelligence
- Supply, demand, and trade risk disruptions
- Sales teams struggle to close deals