Rebate & Channel Manager
Proactively design and manage your rebate programs across channels
Reduce risk of overpayments or underpayments by tying to actual performance
Strengthen channel and sales relationships with collaborative portals and dashboards
Simplify the execution of your complex agreements with smarter rebate management
Gain confidence that your rebate and channel programs are growing your topline. Automate your entire rebate and channel process from deal creation to accruals, and payment generation to end-to-end reporting. You and your teams can calculate and analyze rebates, review margin, identify scenarios, and modify your programs to maximize effectiveness.
Success with Rebate & Channel Manager
We’ve helped our customers drive significant revenue impacts like
Prevented rebate overpayment
Increased channel satisfaction
Avoided rebate penalties
How Does Rebate & Channel Manager Help Your Team?
While not extensive, we often see the following:
- Rebates either directly to customer or to resellers
- Pass thru rebates
- Ship and debits
- Proof of sales
- Fees and Commission
Manufacturers rely on multiple vendors and suppliers to stock their products and sell them to consumers, monitoring each segment of it requires powerful and lightweight software to define a partner experience to drive multiple orders.
- Define agreements that help boost sales and help preserve margins
- Tracking promotional spend across channels and measure promotion effectiveness
- Streamline deductions processing and prevent invalid deductions
The sense of rebates is shifting from marketing and pricing tactics to engagement and understanding strategy. It is essential to define distributor rebate agreements based on volume, value, growth of purchases, or sales of products from multiple locations.
- Capture various types of rebates from your vendors
- Identify new product introductions and rebates
- Meet margin guidelines on sales by accurately calculating dead net costs
- Pass-through promotions without revenue leakage to customers
Absolutely, and there are many benefits of Rebate and Channel Manager with accounts payable teams who can now:
- Issue AP Payments – incorporate high-volume rebates and agreement stipulations
- Manage deductions – understand the reason and validity of deductions, increase recovery rate, decrease time to solve disputes
- Issue Credit Memos – notes attached to every invoice to keep discrepancies to a minimum
- Schedule Automatic Payments – aligned with agreements, process hundreds of payments with one-click scheduling
- Manage exceptions – define approval rules for exceptions, amounts, customers, account status, paid terms, and other custom attributes
- Eliminate overpayments and dramatically reduce the time for payment reconciliations.
- Implement shorter deduction resolution cycles to reduce the cost per transaction and shorten Days Deduction Outstanding (DDO).