Pricing and Selling Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
Market turbulence, supply chain failures, resource reductions, and price volatility demand commercial agility for the oil and gas industry and its suppliers, whether they are upstream, mid-stream, downstream, or any related value chain partner. Digitalize and modernize your pricing and selling processes with Vendavo.
No matter what you offer, where you sell, or the challenges your business faces, Vendavo has solutions for every player in the oil and gas industry to grow profits and revenue successfully.
“We’ve got to capitalize on these positive market forces. Vendavo pricing guidance helps makes our brands stronger, sell smarter, and earn more. We’re better prepared, we’re focused, and it’s working.”
– Pricing Advisor, Multinational Oil and Gas Company
Capitalize on market forces
Sell smarter, earn more
Leveraging digitalization to fundamentally change how your business operates
We understand the complexities of the oil and gas industry. We’ve been deploying enterprise ready solutions for pricing and selling for more than two decades, serving the leading manufacturers and their partners. We’ve built our experience into our products and our processes.
If you’re part of the oil and gas industry, you need to find ways to manage your pricing strategies globally while optimizing guidelines for negotiations – despite inherent complexity.
Easily setting deal and net prices and harmonizing pricing across regions and countries is mission critical for every organization in the oil and gas industry.
Vendavo empowers you to simplify your pricing processes, quote better and faster, analyze your pricing data, and drive higher margins despite market complexity and economic disruptions.
of energy CEOs think a recession will upend anticipated growth over the next 3 years.
By effectively leveraging data through modern enterprise-wide technology platforms, energy and tech companies can create enterprise-wide solutions toward long-term value creation.
% of Oil and Gas executives state they are positive about the near term, despite recession worries and increases in global refining capacity – uncertain economic environment threatens growth plans without price stability.
Leading Solutions for Common Industry Challenges
- Evolving customer needs require dynamic capabilities beyond historic cost-plus pricing
- Across the product lifecycle, visibility into profitability is lacking
- Low understanding of customer’s perceived value of combination of products and related services
- Commercial processes are not efficient for getting optimized, winning prices in front of customers
- Pricing efficiently and accuratelyacross product offerings is challenging in volatile markets
- Arduous workflow processes do not provide the proper awareness of low or negative margin transactions
- Complexity with regulations and rules need workflow, automation, and audit abilities
- Cumbersome commercial processes result in slow approvals and time to quote
- Parts and services are increasingly being sold online
- Lack of relevant customer context for deal negotiation
- Lack of single integrated view of the customer
- Meeting new, more demanding customer expectations
- Competitive price pressure is increasing
Vendavo SolutionsLearn More
- The importance of agile pricing and selling processes for the overall profit and revenue of the organization
- Evolution of the Oil and Gas business model as customers demand omnichannel buying options
- Limited understanding of how to appropriately treat customers, matching value offered to customer willingness to pay
- Limited profitability and performance visibility across the organization
- Lack of value chain digitalization
- Supply and demand disruptions
- Lack of integrated eCommerce and direct sales commercial process automation