Powerful data visualization tools enable flexible reporting and data analysis across the entire workflow.
- Create your own reports
- Visually identify outliers, correlations, and trends to determine root causes of profitability underperformance.
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- Customized dashboards
- Easy access from mobile and tablet devices
- Simple drag and drop interface
- No coding needed
Configurations and API
RESTFul API ensures that the solution will be perfectly flexible to meet your needs
- Access containers, entities, and properties that are created on a given page
- RESTful architecture, supporting functions to query, create, update, and delete data.
- Exposes workflows to be used by the developer, including saving a basket as a quote, as well as, other useful functions.
- Enables integration to other 3rd party system and homegrown applications
Data is protected from intrusions in our state-of-the-art Azure cloud.
- All data transfers via HTTPS restricted connection to servers
- Whitelist security practices deployed
- OAuth required to access the CPQ application and API.
It is easy to administer, requiring no special training outside of your familiar CRM environment. Setting up your product listings and pricing information is accomplished through a straightforward and intuitive interface.
- No coding needed to manage administrative activities
- Manage users and permissions
- Adjust pricing and discounting values and rules
- Edit templates for quotes and proposals
- Access reports
Direct Integration to every industry-leading CRM system, including Salesforce®
Direct Integration to:
- Salesforce® CRM
- Microsoft® Dynamics
- Sugar® CRM
- Infor® CRM
- SAP® ERP
- Oracle® ERP
Analyze and explore transaction data from multiple sources to track key metrics by customer, product, industry, or channel using analytics workspaces.
Increase overall visibility into margin performance and identify specific areas of leakage and actionable opportunities to drive revenue and margin improvement.
Visually identify outliers, correlations, and trends to determine root causes of underperformance.
Understand the causes of revenue and margin performance over time in order to define corrective actions.
Predictive data analytics
Receive system-generated alerts via e-mail or mobile device on customer-specific KPIs that deviate from the norm and might indicate business risk.
Notify front-office teams on account-related risks and any changes in buying behavior that require immediate action to prevent customer churn.
Predictive KPI dashboards
Built-in dashboards provide detailed data analysis on risk factors and KPIs.
Front-office teams are supported with relevant information to have a focused discussion with at-risk customers and address issues.
Data sharing and collaboration
Publish analytics charts and tables as dashboards and share with team members. Assign ownership and resolution dates for business alerts.
Increase visibility across the organization into profit underperformance to decide on corrective action more quickly. Collaborate to mitigate time-sensitive business risk events.
Analyze large data volumes in excess of 100 million rows.
Leverage internal and external data sources to provide a comprehensive profit analytics view into competitive data, market data, and more.
Ease of use
Intuitive user experience is accessible to all types of users, requiring minimal training.
Drive higher adoption across the organization with simple, easy-to-use analytical platform.
Analytical findings can be easily and fully integrated into other applications.
Embed analytical insights to inform other business processes, such as price setting and deal management.