Pricing and Selling Solutions for Food & Beverage
Increased competition, commodity price changes, supply chain fluctuations, and shifting consumer preferences mandate business agility for food and beverage companies. Digitize and modernize your pricing and selling processes with Vendavo.
We’ll help you grow profits, margin, and revenue so you can keep providing the products and services your distributors, brokers, and consumers expect and desire.
World’s Iconic Beer and Beverage Company Taps into Vendavo for Streamlined Pricing Strategy
Molson Coors operates a complex business that makes pricing equally complex. While the company is known for its iconic beer brands, they are always evolving and expanding their product portfolio. To standardize and modernize their pricing strategy, they needed the right people, processes, and technology. So, they partnered with Vendavo.
Digitization fundamentally changes how your business operates
We are deeply committed to understanding the complexities of the food & beverage industry so we can build stronger pricing, rebate, and selling solutions. For more than two decades, we’ve served leading manufacturers and distributors. We’ve built upon our experience to improve our products and our processes.
Food and beverage companies face multiple levels of complexity – pricing thousands of SKUs, keeping up with competitive prices, and governmental regulations – to name few. You need to find ways to control pricing, manage distributor and consumer incentives, and optimize upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Vendavo empowers you to unify your pricing processes, quote better and faster, analyze your pricing data, and drive higher margins despite any disruption or changing market conditions.
projection of the global food & beverage market by 2026 with CAGR of 8.7%
of executives ranked inflation, rising commodity prices, and other costs as the greatest upcoming challenges in the food & beverage industry
of consumers have begun purchasing different products, taking advantage of promotional pricing, and reducing impulse purchases
Leading Capabilities for Common Industry Challenges
- Evolving markets and competition requires dynamic pricing capabilities
- Limited understanding and visibility of perceived competition
- Commercial processes are not efficient for getting optimized, winning prices in front of customers
- Pricing efficiently and accurately across tens or hundreds of thousands of products/SKUs is challenging
- Lack of understanding high turnover rates and tight profit margins
- Complexity with regulations and rules need workflow, automation, and audit abilities
- Cumbersome commercial processes resulting in slow approvals and time to quote
- Sales deals closed on paper or in a way that elicits accidental risks to the organization
- Lack of relevant customer context for negotiation
- Lack of single integrated view of the customer
- Meeting new, more demanding customer expectations
- Competitive price pressure is increasing
Vendavo SolutionsLearn More
- The importance of business to the overall profit and revenue of the organization
- Limited profitability and performance visibility
- Limited understanding of how to appropriately treat customers to match value offered to customer willingness-to-pay and their shifting preferences
- Supply, demand, regulatory disruptions
- Proactively gaining market share and beating the intense competition