Exclusive keynotes, networking with peers, everything you need to know about Vendavo’s product roadmap…what’s not to love? There’s something for everyone at this year’s Growth + Profitability Summit in Denver. Here are just 8 of the many reasons why you should register for Growth + Profitability Summit today.
Our North American Growth + Profitability Summit (GPS) is scheduled for September 12th and 13th. We can’t wait to welcome futurists, pricers, sellers, industry thought leaders, and YOU to Denver, CO this fall. Our conference theme is Simplifying the Complex. That means we’ve got plenty in store to help you simply and seamlessly connect pricing with the c-suite, connect pricing with selling, simplify your pricing strategies, and more. After you attend GPS, you’ll be at the forefront of pricing and selling innovation, armed with best practices, and better positioned than ever to guide your teams to commercial success.
Ready to talk all things pricing, selling, and commercial excellence? Register for Vendavo’s Growth + Profitability Summit on September 12-13, 2022.
Here are 8 reasons to attend Vendavo’s Growth + Profitability Summit:
- Enjoy three exclusive keynotes from renowned bow-tie economist, Dr. Elliot Eisenberg, agent of disruption, Stephan Liozu, and Vendavo’s own CEO, Bruno Slosse
- Develop your professional goals as you hear from exclusive panelists and breakout speakers with commentary and thought-provoking material to help you make decisions on the will-they/won’t-they recession
- Network with industry peers, economists, and subject experts
- Our team of consultants will be ready and eager to walk you through any demos you’ve been meaning to catch, including Vendavo’s latest enhancements in rebate and channel management.
- Participate in our UX Lab – see the latest prototypes and provide your feedback
- Spend a few days with our product teams to hear about Vendavo’s upcoming roadmap, share your experiences, and help influence the future of Vendavo solutions
- New professional headshots anyone? Can we get a resounding ‘heck yes’ for being back in person? It’s time to refresh that headshot, and at GPS you can get one for free, on us!
- Take in the majesty of Denver’s views at the evening rooftop event
We’ve seen major volatility and are experiencing an increasing amount of anxiety with the potential of another recession looming over our heads. That’s why you don’t want to miss this event. We’ll help you simplify complex problems, address volatility with ease, and future-proof your business for a recession or any other economic disruption.
Register today here. We look forward to seeing you in Denver!
By the way…If eight reasons aren’t persuasive enough, maybe this will warm you up to the idea: Denver temperatures average high 70s, low 80s in September. Much of the nation has experienced record heat this year, so those temperatures are a welcome change.