July 18, 2019
To help organizations quantify the value of a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution, Vendavo, a leading provider of commercial excellence solutions, today launched the CPQ Value Assessment. The free, interactive tool provides a comprehensive report that shows the range of conservative to full expected value.
“Time and again, CPQ solutions have demonstrated significant value for the organizations who use them,” said Mitch Lee, Profit Evangelist, Vendavo. “The new Value Assessment is a simple way for pricing and sales professionals, and executives to visualize just how much ROI a CPQ solution would deliver across their business.”
To help sellers quote complex products, CPQ application suites are an integral part of the quote-to-cash business process and enable the enterprise to win more deals while still maximizing the profit of every quote. In their Powering a Profitable Sales Organization study, Aberdeen estimates organizations who use CPQ see 5x greater revenue growth than those who don’t.
Using statistics that compare companies who use CPQ to those that don’t and a user’s input on six simple questions, the new assessment tool instantly provides organizations with a total annualized expected value of CPQ. It also demonstrates value expected across four business process areas:
- Sales Effectiveness, Quoting Capacity
- Go-to-Market Effectiveness
- Pricing Discipline, Margin Management
- Back Office and Supply Chain Efficiency
- Try the CPQ Value Assessment
- Watch the webcast: Vendavo is Dogfooding its own Intelligent CPQ solution
- Read the whitepaper: Top 5 Capabilities of Modern CPQ Solutions
- More about the Vendavo CPQ Solution Suite