January 16, 2018
To help chemical company pricing professionals gain improved visibility and management of their pricing execution, Vendavo, a leading provider of intelligent pricing and margin optimization solutions, will host Price Control 101 for Chemical Companies: 3 Best Practices to Start Using Today on Wednesday, January 24 at 8am PT, 11am ET and 5pm CET.
The free, one-hour event with live Q & A will provide attendees with practical tactics proven to control prices and improve margin even during times of volatility, including:
- Price waterfalls: how definitions and data drive decisions
- Costs to serve: measurement at the most granular level
- Price-volume-mix assessment: a standardized methodology for staying laser focused on the root causes of revenue or profit change
The webinar will be led by Mitch Lee, Profit Evangelist, Vendavo. Lee has more than 25 years of experience in the technical, operational, marketing, and commercial arenas of the chemical industry. Prior to Vendavo, Mitch was with BASF and Orica in product marketing and business management, driving operational optimization, pricing excellence, and margin improvement.
Registration is open now.
- Read the whitepaper The Race to Value: Industry Insights Process Chemicals
- Follow Vendavo on Linkedin