To help pricing professionals optimize spare parts management and win the race to value in the rapidly evolving aftermarket industry, Vendavo, a leading provider of commercial excellence solutions, will lead two sessions at the Spare Parts Business Platform in Stockholm, Sweden.
On Tuesday, February 12 at 11:20 am CET, Vendavo business consultants Kalle Aerikkala and Darius Fekete will hold a best practices workshop, Price Control for Spare Parts in Today’s Dynamic Markets. Participants will learn about the increasing complexity of the aftermarket industry and the 5 ways to get the right price at the right time for the right customer across all channels and offerings. Attendees will also learn:
- How to use guided selling for enhanced customer experience and satisfaction
- How to use configuration control for fast, accurate selection, including integration with SAP Variant Configuration
- How to ensure proper documentation and communication with quoting/proposal support
- What an integrated approval processes looks like
- How to use pricing guidance based on business rules and driven by AI for every situation
On Wednesday, February 13, Vendavo business consultant Kalle Aerikkala will also deliver a keynote address at 9:45 am CET entitled Spare Parts – The Forgotten Price Center. The talk will detail why and how profitability must be built into every sales interaction including:
- How pricing capabilities can be applied pragmatically for profitability in spare parts
- Why black-box solutions are dangerous for B2B
- Why business savvy must always be applied
- How specific applications of this methodology have been successful
The Spare Parts Business Platform is February 12-13, 2019 in Birger Jarl in Stockholm. Registration is available here.
Learn more about the value outcomes Vendavo brings to the aftermarket industry in this infographic.