To help companies navigate volatility and trends of business continuity and revenue recovery, Vendavo, a leading provider of commercial excellence solutions, will launch the public-facing portion of Commercial Excellence Month LIVE Fall 2020 on Tuesday, October 13.
Across the month-long event, a series of live, virtual industry panel discussions and keynotes will be held to empower smart business strategy. Select sessions are reserved for the Vendavo customer and partner community beginning on October 5. Later in the month we’ll open the doors to all current and future commercial excellence practitioners, beginning October 13.
“As enterprise organizations navigate the turbulent business landscape created by the pandemic, the ability to make smart decisions quickly is critical,” said C. Edward Brice, CMO, Vendavo. “Now more than ever, businesses of all types need to make data-driven, intelligent decisions to accelerate business recovery in 2021 and beyond.”
The curated program of interactive sessions, each an hour long, will address shifting priorities in a disrupted economy and actionable strategies for accelerating out of the economic downturn. Each session will run live on the day as scheduled and will be available to registrants afterward via on-demand. All sessions are free.
The public sessions are:
- Tuesday, Oct 13: 4 Challenges to Overcome for Improving Profitability in Today’s B2B Environment. Mark Thomason of IDC Research and Jordan Hahn of Vendavo discuss 4 business critical challenges B2B organizations are facing today. Mark will relate findings from his research for driving strategies with pricing data and aligning selling efforts across all channels digitally, for the agility required in turbulent times. Jordan will provide examples of how these challenges are addressed with best practices.
- Wednesday, Oct 14: Profitability and Pricing in the C-Suite: What’s On the Minds of BU Leaders. Business leaders are focusing on profitability more than ever before. Stephan Liozu, Chief Value Officer for Thales, has been interviewing B2B C-suites, and together with the latest thinking on pricing from the major consulting firms will combine his observations, including: what’s happening in the C-suite right now and what consultants and practitioners are saying.
- Thursday, Oct 15: 5 Ways CPQ Can Accelerate Your Digital Commerce Capabilities. Frank Sohn of Novus CPQ works with businesses looking to improve their effectiveness in digital commerce. Based on his real-world practical experience, he’ll reveal 5 key areas where a robust CPQ solution can be leveraged quickly and easily to deliver capabilities for new profit.
- Tuesday, Oct 20: Climbing Back Up the Revenue Ladder in Today’s Turbulence. Many commercial organizations will need to do things differently and build new muscles over the next 6-18 months to develop a recovery plan to get out of the revenue hole. In this webcast, Peter Regen, Managing Director at Blue Ridge Partners, will discuss a revenue-recovery framework focused on three sequential steps.
- Wednesday, Oct 21: Accelerating Profitable Outcomes Through Commercial Excellence. Learn how Vendavo customers achieved $237M in bottom line results this year in spite of 2020’s turbulence. Join Vendavo’s Justin Bailey, VP of Value Consulting, as he discusses real-world actions for B2B enterprises that have already improved performance this year.
- Thursday, Oct 22: Customer Insights Panel: Commercial Excellence Best Practices to Overcoming Today’s Business Challenges. Join Stephan Liozu, Chief Value Officer for Thales and Mitch Lee, Vendavo’s Profit Prophet for a panel discussion as 5 successful Vendavo customers discuss commercial excellence actions they’ve taken for improving profitability in the current economy. Bruno Slosse, CEO Vendavo, will also give recognition to award-winning performance from the Vendavo customer community.
The Fall 2020 Commercial Excellence Month event concludes with a customer panel discussion and the live announcement of the winners of Vendavo’s first annual Commercial Excellence Awards on October 22. Awards will highlight success across four categories: Innovation, Maturity, Value Outcomes, and Digital Transformation.
For full session descriptions and registration, use this link: Fall 2020 Commercial Excellence Month LIVE.