To help companies navigate uncertain times, Vendavo, the market leader in commercial excellence solutions has partnered with the Professional Pricing Society (PPS) for the webcast, Pricing in Turbulent Times: 4 Things to Do Today and Tomorrow on Tuesday, April 14 at 9am PT | 12 Noon ET.
To bring a well-rounded view of practical recommendations for pricing and commercial process improvements that are rooted in past experiences, the webcast will feature industry thought leader Stephan Liozu, Vendavo vice president of product, Alex Hoff and Vendavo pricing evangelist, Mitch Lee. Participants will receive 4 steps to implement now including:
- Understanding how and when to use what KPIs and when for contextual comparison
- Making action-biased context available in the moment
- Taking leadership responsibility for the middle office
- How to measure and monitor progress
The panel will also review company success stories that demonstrate the benefit of taking control of pricing in dynamic situations with robust and agile enterprise-level capabilities. Registration for the event is now open and available at no cost.
- Read the blog post: Pricing in Turbulent Times
- Download the whitepaper: 5 Simple Best Practices to Take Back Control of Your Pricing