Pricing is the top profitability lever any organization can leverage when improving their business processes. For B2B companies that seek to reclaim their price management and optimize prices for a constantly changing, complex business landscape, Vendavo, the market leader in commercial excellence solutions, today introduced the Buyer’s Kit for Pricing Management Software.
“Today’s dynamic business environment requires companies to have streamlined processes that are able to adapt to rapid changes in market and price,” said Alex Hoff, VP Product Management and Marketing, Vendavo. “Enterprises need a way to navigate the increasingly competitive, on-demand, digital economy and if your sales team still relies on Excel spreadsheets to manage prices, you’re leaving money on the table.”
The Vendavo Buyer’s Enablement Kit for Pricing Management Software provides solution decision-makers with everything they need to gain a deeper understanding of the pricing software market and includes questions to ask potential vendors and how to pinpoint areas of focus for pricing teams. The new kit includes:
- Sample RFP template with more than 50 questions for pricing management software solution
- IDC Price Optimization Vendor Assessment
- 10 Tips for a Successful Price Optimization Project
- Pricing Guidance Maturity Model for quick assessment of where you are today, where you want to be, and steps required to get there
- Business case Powerpoint template for educating leadership on the need and value of a price management software solution
- 4 separate customer success stories that illustrate how dynamic pricing works
- Quick reference vendor comparison for price management software capabilities
The Vendavo Buyer’s Enablement Kit for Pricing Management Software is available for free download.