It’s no longer business as usual for aerospace and defense (A&D) companies. From changing customer preferences to new sources of competition A&D companies must quickly transform their A&D commercial processes to remain viable in the digital marketplace. Vendavo is the market leader in working with A&D companies to modernize their quote-to-cash processes and deliver a superior customer experience while optimizing profitability.
Aerospace and Defense
Amount of revenue increase that digital technologies can deliver to aerospace and defense companies.
All transactions in Aerospace and Defense conducted online.
Percent of Aerospace and Defense executives that believe all aspects of the workforce will be influenced by Artificial Intelligence.
Aerospace and Defense Review
Business Challenges of Aerospace and Defense
- Growing competition from new entrants
- Meeting new, more demanding customer expectations
- Limited capabilities for digital commerce and sales
- Cumbersome commercial processes resulting in slow time to quote
- Lack of relevant customer context for deal negotiation
- Lack of a single integrated view of your customer
- Lack of value chain digitalization
- Supply and demand disruptions
- Ineffective use of artificial intelligence
- Limited profitability and performance visibility
- Limited ability to adjust to or meet changes in the market
- Sales teams are struggling with executing deals appropriately to acquire and retain customers
- Lack of integrated eCommerce and direct sales commercial processes
- Lack of advanced commercial pricing models
- Limited spare parts profit optimization
- Lack of understanding of perceived customer segment value
- Limited measures for profitability visibility across the value chain
- Your commercial processes struggle with getting the optimized, winning price in front of the customer quickly
Commercial Excellence for Aerospace and Defense
Managing a Successful Project in a Global Enterprise
Profit Summit 2013: Managing A Successful Project In A Global Enterprise – Honeywell
“Managing a Successful Project in a Global Enterprise” – Lonnie Luehmann and Alicia Vitalis, Honeywell.
Powered by Vendavo
Global Commercial Excellence in Aerospace and Defense