April 20, 2017
Registration is now open for the free, 45-minute event presented by Vendavo and Entomo
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA (PRWEB) APRIL 18, 2017
To help organizations manage an entire incentive program lifecycle while maintaining strong margins, Vendavo, a leading provider of intelligent pricing and margin optimization solutions, will host a webinar, Managing and Analyzing Channel Incentives to Drive Business Goals on April 27 at 1 p.m. ET. Participation is free.
Led by Dan Bormolini, Vice President Customer Strategy at Vendavo and Sanjoy Chatterji, founder and CEO of Entomo, participants will learn how to differentiate their channel prices with incentives that don’t lead to revenue loss or unhappy customers.
In the session, pricing professionals will learn how to:
- Launch new incentive programs and communicate them to sales
- Create deal-specific incentives and get them approved along with the quote
- Assess the impact of the incentives on deal margins
- Analyze which programs are more effective in driving business goals
- Track if customers or partners have attained all the criteria for an incentive payout
Webinar registration is available online now.
Vendavo and Entomo recently announced their partnership in the launch of V endavo™ Incentive Manager which helps organizations boost sales and grow profitability by managing and forecasting the total cost of multiple types of channel incentive programs including volume rebates, growth rebates, ship and debit adjustments, price protection programs, and Market Development Funds.